AVIC411.com

D3 and Bluetooth Tecninical Help

Get the $#.. out of your mouth firedawgs

ooops sorry did I say that out loud? haha

People complained about the way I sounded too firedawgs. Most of the people that I talk to when Im in the car got used to it and don't complain anymore. Im guessing the mic is a POS. I put my mic on the dash and I yell at it from about 2 feet away LOL

I dont drive the car very often or Id probably be getting a new/dif mic

I have the D3 with CD-BTB200 bluetooth. It has worked perfectly when I had the Motorola Q and the Q9c. I just upgraded my phone to the new HTC Touch Pro and while the phone recognizes the Pioneer Bluetooth unit and says it connects, the bluetooth unit tells me connection error.

I've heard of other people having the same problem with this phone. Some people have downloaded a 3rd party Bluetooth manager program called JETware. With a brand new phone, I don't really want to do that if I don't have to. Spoke to HTC and they do not have a downloadable hotfix available yet but that they probably would soon because they had to do that for several other phone models in the past.

A few other people who had Kenwood Bluetooth units in their cars said they were able to download a firmware update from Kenwood for their Bluetooth units. They then used their bluetooth enabled laptops to connect to the vehicle bluetooth and install it.

Is there any firmware update available through Pioneer that anyone knows of? I looked on their site and didn't find anything.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had the HTC Touch and just recently the HTC Touch Pro from Sprint and they have both connected without any issues at all to the F700BT. I wonder why there is a difference between the F & D Series'.

I can't figure out how to send only the contacts I want from the Pro without monkey-ing around with my Outlook but I can connect via BT... :?

I get no sound please help. I have a verizon Q9c

I have the D3 with CD-BTB200 bluetooth. It has worked perfectly when I had the Motorola Q and the Q9c. I just upgraded my phone to the new HTC Touch Pro and while the phone recognizes the Pioneer Bluetooth unit and says it connects, the bluetooth unit tells me connection error.

I've heard of other people having the same problem with this phone. Some people have downloaded a 3rd party Bluetooth manager program called JETware. With a brand new phone, I don't really want to do that if I don't have to. Spoke to HTC and they do not have a downloadable hotfix available yet but that they probably would soon because they had to do that for several other phone models in the past.

A few other people who had Kenwood Bluetooth units in their cars said they were able to download a firmware update from Kenwood for their Bluetooth units. They then used their bluetooth enabled laptops to connect to the vehicle bluetooth and install it.

Is there any firmware update available through Pioneer that anyone knows of? I looked on their site and didn't find anything.