AVIC411.com

Newbie here

Hi to all!

I just got Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD but I came across AVIC-F700BT and I love it - I like the interface compering to old DOS looking in P4000DVD. I read about some issues and problems with this unit and slow bootup. I know Pioneer is working on these issus as we speaking.

Before I`ll buy it I would like to ask current owners is it worth it

Thanks

I originally had a Kenwood 5120 but this was much nicer. At first it was ok but after the update it was better and now all the recent hacks makes this unit lovely. All i could want more now is a bigger screen or a way to make the screen more readable in direct sunlight then it would be perfect.

The users on this board is what makes this unit great cause they are so talented at finding fixes and flaws. Plus at the price you can get this now, it cant really be beat.

Almost all of the big problems that the F series units had were fixed with a firmware update from Pioneer. And it's rumored that another firmware update is on it's way. You most likely will not be disappointed with the unit, especially at the prices you can get them for now.