AVIC411.com

I do NOT see the ebay add when i do a live search?!?

Wow, that really sucks. I had plans for some more purchases. Oh well, at least I bought my unit this past weekend and got the savings! I also bought something completely unrelated through the cashback program last night.

I do hope it comes back! However, I never could understand how they could justify a 25% cashback. I figured all a long that it's just a matter of time until they pull out of eBay and just offer their savings through their website (which only has modest savings from select stores).

just bought me a Avic F90bt with live cashback. I keep refreshing the web page, clear cookies, refresh again and finally I saw the cashback program on ebay. Woot!

Are you certain you got the 25% cashback? I've already done what you described above on two different computers (probably clicked the refresh button over 150 times) and the only thing I get when searching is "Live Search Cashback" which is not affiliated with eBay.

yep. It is. I already got message from eBay.

Hi W*****,

It pays to shop eBay! You've earned US $175.00 cashback. To get your money:

1. Click the Get cashback button to access or create your Microsoft account.

2. Microsoft will notify you that your cashback is available after 60 days (in case you decide to return your purchase).

Then, simply tell Microsoft which PayPal account you want your cashback sent to!

Conditions apply. Be sure to check them out.

Thank you,

eBay

Get cashback