AVIC411.com

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 Software... Possible?

Hey all, awesome site here. Thank you to all of you who have been programming and coding for the benefit of all of us here.

I'm wondering if anyone believes it's possible to load and run a Windows Mobile application on the AVIC F-Series. I have my F900BT feeding a signal to my Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 processor. For those of you unfamiliar with this processor, it can only be controlled by a Windows Mobile, XP, Vista or Palm device via bluetooth. Right now I'm using my Windows Mobile phone (T-Mobile Dash) to control the processor. It's nice, but it would be incredible if there was a way for me to access the 3Sixty's control panel directly from my head unit!

Any ideas on how I might be able to go about doing this. Does leetcoder's AVIC Launcher allow things of this nature?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Well, by the information you have given I am gonna go out on a limb and so no, it will not work. If it requires a signal from Windows Mobile [whether that be 5.0, 6.0, or 6.1], XP, Vista, or Palm then it will not work with the AVIC F-Series as they solely use Windows CE.

I will look a little into it, and if I find anything out I will let you know...but honestly, I say if you have any car audio ability, hook it up and give it a try. What do you have to lose other than time?