AVIC411.com

Just Installed a Pioneer Avic-F900BT and now I have a prob

What's going on guys?

I just finished installing a Pioneer Avic-F900BT on my 2003 G35 Sedan. I used a metra 70-7551 radio hardness. The radio works good; however, when i thought i was done and everything was working fine, i noticed that the overhead lights will not turn off even if i switch them from DOOR to OFF. So now i'm left with no choice but to disconnect my battery so it doesnt get drained from the lights.

Any ideas on what may be causing this problem?

I was hoping it was something simple before i end up taking my car into a car audio shop (which will suck to pay them after i pretty much did everything LOL)

Thanks in advance!

Hard to say, but assuming there aren't any specifics to your vehicle, it sounds like you connected the wiring harness wrong. Go back and double check that you made the correct connections.

If that doesn't turn up anything, check the Infiniti communities, this is related to your install or your car, and not the F-Series, so you'll have better luck getting an answer there.

Good luck!

Thanks for both suggestion guys! and GQRilla for more than I'm a shame to recognize how "ignorant" and stupid you made me feel, I must admit that you were right on the money!!! LOL maybe the fact that i finished installing the radio at around 12am activated my ignorance or something.

But again, you were right on the money! on a positive note, i'm glad it something as simple as that :)