AVIC411.com

Not much improvement and some significant losses

I lost my iphone's music. It shows its playing but there is no sound. Like it was muted for a call.

Still not the slighest difference in voice recognition. Trying to make a call is still a ridiculous exercise in futility. I say Call Name. Its says whatever it feels like.

Call quality. Still unusable. Tried one by hand just to see. Was told I sound like I am in a well. This may just require moving the mic which I was waiting to do until after the latest update.

All in all, if I could get the dealer to pull it, put in my old unit, and give me a refund I would do it.

I see no reason to wait through two updates and spend this much time making a product work that does not work. I think that is Pioneers job unless they are paying me. :(

Watch

, towards the end it talks about how to resolve the voice dialing issue with your iPhone. I agree, this shouldn't be necessary, the software can do that for us, but if you do what it says, that will fix your problems.

Move the mic, and change your A/V setting and all of your problems should be taken care of.