AVIC411.com

Volume level on the F900BT not as loud my factory radio?

Good morning everyone!

I installed a new Avic-F900BT in my 2003 Infiniti G35 Sedan which is equiped with a Bose amp from factory. I use the proper hardness in order to keep the factory amp. Now the radio works great and all; however, I noticed that even with the volume at its max, is not as loud as my factory radio. I'm pretty sure this is a "tough luck" kinna situation but seeing how many hacks are available for the F series I was hoping there is some sort of volume hack for it LOL (really i am!)

Any recommendations? I was hoping just to have to replace the HU in my car and dont really want to spend more time to upgrade the rest of the audio system but I guess i'll have to depending on my options

Problem is the output level of the Pioneer does not match up to your bose stereo. Solution is to use an adjustable line level adapter on the speaker outputs of the new stereo. Peripheral makes a piece called the SVEN4 that would be perfect with what you have already. I use them all the time on nissans, infinitis, etc.

Will also eliminate engine noise/whine you get using direct rca input.

Problem is the output level of the Pioneer does not match up to your bose stereo. Solution is to use an adjustable line level adapter on the speaker outputs of the new stereo. Peripheral makes a piece called the SVEN4 that would be perfect with what you have already. I use them all the time on nissans, infinitis, etc.

Will also eliminate engine noise/whine you get using direct rca input.

GQRilla,

Thanks a lot for the advise! I just ordered it online and should be getting it this Friday (hopefully) or monday at the latest. The other alternative was to go with a line driver but that's a more expensive route to take. I'll give your suggestion a try first. I'll post the results.

Thanks again!