AVIC411.com

2.0 Update concerning Ipod Touch

I recently went to Car Toys to play with the F90bt before the 2.0 update, and when I hooked it up...NOTHING came up on the Head Unit. I was able to play music through the HU using the controls on my Ipod Touch. I read that the 2.0 update has "improved compatibility with the Ipod Touch." My question is...What are ALL the things it could do now that it couldnt do before?

I recently went to Car Toys to play with the F90bt before the 2.0 update, and when I hooked it up...NOTHING came up on the Head Unit. I was able to play music through the HU using the controls on my Ipod Touch. I read that the 2.0 update has "improved compatibility with the Ipod Touch." My question is...What are ALL the things it could do now that it couldnt do before?

The 2.0 update now works with my 1G iPod Touch running 2.1 firmware, both audio and video. The battery indicator shows that it's being charged also.

The 2.0 update now works with my 1G iPod Touch running 2.1 firmware, both audio and video. The battery indicator shows that it's being charged also.

just want to clarify . . . 1st gen Ipod Touch with 2.1 apple firmware completely works on the F series 2.0 firmware now? because this was an issue pre-2.0 pioneer update.

just want to clarify . . . 1st gen Ipod Touch with 2.1 apple firmware completely works on the F series 2.0 firmware now? because this was an issue pre-2.0 pioneer update.

Works on my F90BT now, not sure about other models.

Are you guys using the USB connection to connect to your avic? Or are you using the special Pioneer IPOD cable? I was told by my installer that the usb connection with ipod cable would work but I can see the files but NO music is heard!

help

Your installer is wrong. The answer to your question can be found in the FAQ in the Troublshooting/Problems forum.