AVIC411.com

PLEASE HELP WITH UPDATE!!!!

ok follow me here..i am not a computer wiz but did the first update very easily but have a question on this one..

ok wen i save the update to my computer..it saves into a folder named f series update...wen i clcik on that folder, there is no apparant decompression and there are 3 sub-folders..the lpu, tts and operations manuals..

do i transfer the lpu and tts file to my sd card from right here or

i can right click on the folder that says f serieis update and hit extract all..when i do thaqt, it spends several minutes decompressing and then it saves this in a new folder to which there is only one sub folder which is the lpu file..the tts ans manuals folders are not there..so do i transfer the lpu file from this folder and the tts from the other, or what..

im sorry if this is stupid but i dont want to make a mistake..

Format the SD card as per Pioneer's instructions. Double click the file you downloaded. Hit Control + A (select all) and then right click one of the folders and select "Copy." Now go to the newly formatted SD card, right click in the blank space and select "Paste."

Thats pretty much it afaik