AVIC411.com

lg chocolate phone book transfer not working

i have the 8550 (the second slide up one) using the 700. i had to disconnect the phone from the head unit, go to "pioneer navi" under my BT settings on my phone and have it highlighted/select, click the "options" soft key, select "send name card", "mark all" of my contacts, hit ok, and it begins to transfer.

then, connect the phone to the avic, go to "transfer phonebook" (or whatever it says on the avic under "phone"), hit ok, hit ok again, wait a few minutes and it should send successfully. this is all from my head as i don't have the unit in front of me but if you have a question just post it. hope it works.

my problem is that even though the phone connects no problem, and i dial using the avic, the sound doesn't go through my car speakers. instead it goes to my phone and also i have to talk through my phone. other times it works fine. i am still doing searching on here to see if i can fix it (that's how i found your post) before i start a topic. if anyone knows a fix for that please post.