AVIC411.com

i here ya... i am looking to figure out how to do the same thing. i notice some of the people on here have different color clock schemes but i don't know how they did that. so if there is any one out there who know how to mod the clock to change the color on map scheme and av please share the info ... thanks

Clock in AV screens (upper left corner) and clock on the map screen are entirely different animals. Changing the one in AV would involve hacking various AV executables. The one on the map, though, just open up navigatemap_800_480.ui file and edit clock's appearance...

Clock in AV screens (upper left corner) and clock on the map screen are entirely different animals. Changing the one in AV would involve hacking various AV executables. The one on the map, though, just open up navigatemap_800_480.ui file and edit clock's appearance...

hm, well what I want in reality is just a way to see the clock and it looks decent... I dont want to seem like an ass but the clock thats on the map is bloody ugly... its too simple... I mean seriously, you look at the icons for destination and contact and you compare it to the clock and you think... wtf....

hey so where do I start step by step in changing clock appearance in map mode? is there something i need to download? i am new here so any help is appreciated.. also is there a step by step guide in this forum regarding this issue? also has anyone tried this on the new firmware 2.o? has any one started modding in that firmware 2.o?

Sorry, but new to this. How do you:

"...just open up navigatemap_800_480.ui file and edit clock's appearance"?

thanks in advance.

If you have to ask, you probably shouldn't attempt it. Read up on getting into testmode, getting a copy of data.zip and modifying it. All this informtion is all over this subforum.

Sorry, but new to this. How do you:

"...just open up navigatemap_800_480.ui file and edit clock's appearance"?

thanks in advance.

If you have to ask, you probably shouldn't attempt it. Read up on getting into testmode, getting a copy of data.zip and modifying it. All this informtion is all over this subforum.

agreed