AVIC411.com

Sirus XM Logo changes

what we need to do is get one iso of the latest map discs with the new icons and post it on that JLhong guys ftp server if he will allow, within a week we will all have an update.

I havent read up on the proceedure for changeing them but if I can be of any assistance let me know.

this capped off a crappy couple of weeks for me, now that troll who sold his d3 will probably come back here and start with his posts again.

I think I can handle converting the jpg files to the pim, but hex editing is beyond me.

In the xmradio section of this forum someone posted a file with everything changed, I guess that would be the best place to start, they really shuffled things up quite a bit.

Yes, about 75% of the icons are now gone. Interestingly the names and channel numbers of most of the stations are the same like "90's on Nine", but the icons don't work anymore.

If anyone know a walk through on how to reprogram the names and icons please post it.

"90s on 9" is a new name. It was called "The 90s" before as a label.

FYI.

They said, "90s on 9", but the radio said "The 90s", for what it's worth.