AVIC411.com

n64 emu on the f series?

using pioneer CD-RM10 cable or compatible version :roll::roll:

I guess that could work if you don't care about hiding wires :roll::roll:

Aha! That cable would surely do the trick for the frontal AUX input. What similar options do we have for connecting to the rear?

If you want to go from the back, your only option is Y adaptors on the Audio/Video In wires. Y Adaptors are cheap anyways, places like Radioshack will have them. And you won't have any wires showing in the front.

• 4 months later...

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead but I used to be a big Ipaq geek and I have an N64 emulator (PocketNES) with ROMs that work on WinCE pocket PCs... So if someone who knows what they are doing is interested in trying to install it on their Avic let me know. Some games can be controlled by the stylus, and others would need to have the buttons mapped (PocketNES allows buttons to be mapped though I don't know if it will work on the AVIC), but I guess a real controller is out of the question. So this might not get us anything but it might be a fun experiment (my AVIC is still on order so I can't try this just yet...).

Dave