AVIC411.com

Songs Restart & Radio Scans After Ignition Shut Of

My 2004 Silverado has the feature that keeps playing the music even after the key is taken out of the ignition and shuts off when one of the doors is opened.

Now when I listen to a CD with the D3, it still lets me listen to music after taking the key out, but it restarts the song from the beginning.. And if I'm listening to the radio, it scans through my preset stations rapidly.

I figured out that if I wanna get out of the truck and hop back in and continue the song from where I previously left off at, I have to first open my door, AND THEN turn the ignition off completely. This is the only way to prevent the song from restarting or keep the radio station I was previously listening to while I was driving.

I have a PESWIPS also and when I press any button on my steering wheel after turning the ignition off, the volume level gets rapidly gets louder automatically until I open a door to shut it off...

The touchscreen also doesn't work with the key out of the ignition.

If it matters at all, I do have the bose system and the bypass mod.

My harness is a GMAH24B.

Is the yellow wire not getting a constant 12v or something? It still retains stuff like my background, radio presets and other settings... I'm lost. Help? haha

• 2 weeks later...