AVIC411.com

Anyone hear from jlong1987?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too am waiting on some discs. I would give it a little more time as it seems as if jlong is a respectable member on this forum. I am thinking he is either gone on business or has something personal going on. He sent me a couple discs that did not load correctly in my D1 and was going to send a couple more to try. He had communicated extremely well until recently so I am thinking something may be wrong to where he cannot get back to us. All I am saying is give it a little more time before you start the bashing. I am assuming you paid with Paypal so just go through whatever the process is to get your $ back.

To all the people that are still waiting, I can burn the discs for you. I have both the east and the west that I download from this site. All that I ask in return is that you supply the discs. For some reason, my computer will only make good copies on Verbatim 8X DVD+R DL. I don't see why anyone would try to change for something that was given to them. So, PM me if your interested.

if that is the case then any and everyone here is going to be locked up that downloaded it from him so good luck to everyone that did and any one selling it will get what he did as well. buying or selling copies of any copie righted games movies or nav disks will as well so don't think that if you just ask to have people to pay for the disks not what is on the disks is the same. and any and everyone knows that. i bet that is not the case for jlong but i hope that everyone will get there money back from him if he did not give the disks to him.

and just to let you know that if he got in locked up this site would have been shut down as well and so would his post would have be lock out

if that is the case then any and everyone here is going to be locked up that downloaded it from him so good luck to everyone that did and any one selling it will get what he did as well. buying or selling copies of any copie righted games movies or nav disks will as well so don't think that if you just ask to have people to pay for the disks not what is on the disks is the same. and any and everyone knows that. i bet that is not the case for jlong but i hope that everyone will get there money back from him if he did not give the disks to him.

and just to let you know that if he got in locked up this site would have been shut down as well and so would his post would have be lock out

According to International Piracy Act of 2007, any one person knowingly placing any pirated music, games, or software on a website for profit will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The websites that host these pirated items have sixty days to remove these items or risk being prosecuted as well. Jlong is locked up somewhere trying to keep his mouth shut to protect you guys. Pioneer is also waiting for as many people to download this as possible so they can make a legitimate case against him and this website. He may be off the coast of Somalia with those other pirates as well stealing vessels :lol:

thats all I want to know is where is my money. Paypal sided in my favor but said

"Status

We were able to recover $0.00 USD from the seller and processed a refund to you.

What happens next

We're working with the seller to recover the rest of your refund. We'll let you know when the seller is able to full refund your payment."

well unless someone on here turn him in or they did not get what they wanted.

it might be that if he is in for it they would have locked his accounts money and everything. so that might be the reason paypal can not get the funds back to you. another thing is that you might not get the money back if this is the case and he is locked up. bc i think any one buying ripped stuff can be held in the same state that the person is being charged with but i am not sure i would have to look more into it. so it might be best if he is getting into something deep that any one that bought from him might want to stay on the out side of everything.

sucks for him if the case but as well sucks for any one that bought from him. i am not defineding him in any case. i am just stating things of what might suck.