AVIC411.com

Cheapest F90BT?

• 2 weeks later...
The microsoft 25% cashback is gone on ebay :(, I should have bought it a few days ago :(. Where can I get the cheapest F90BT? Thanks.

Actually there is a way around the cashback icon not showing up when you search for the f90bt. Simply go to search.live.com and search for another popular item, let's say "samsung blu ray". You will get the ebay link with the cashback logo at top of page. navigate to it. Once in ebay, search within ebay for f90bt or whatever else you want. You will note that the cashback icon stays active and you can use buyit now and paypal and get MS cashback, even though what you finally purchased had nothing to do with what you searched live.com for!!

10% off ebay coupon, and 30% cashback, which brings it to a total of $381 shipped for my F90bt, Fedex shows it will arrive Thursday, so excited :D

Such a crazy deal. I can't believe it. I got mine just a little bit cheaper. $225 of savings!! Too bad it takes 60 days for the Cashback paypal refund...