AVIC411.com

Jawbone 2 bluetooth headset static, possible BB Pearl Prob?

I recently upgraded to the Jawbone 2 headset, and love it versus the older one (lighter, better voice cancellation). However, when I get near the Z2 I get a ton of static which appears to be the Z2 attempting to connect to my Blackberry Pearl.

I was able to eliminate the problem by deleting the Pearl profile on the Z2. However, I'd like to keep it on there in case I forget my Jawbone. Does anyone else have this problem? At first I thought it was the Pearl, but I just got a new one and the same thing happened.

Thanks!

Yeah, I can't think of any solution besides deleting the profile, BTW, how did you do that? The Z3 keeps a history of phones that you paired and you can't remove it.

I'm thinking of going the jawbone 2 route too. As much as I love the bluetooth in the Z3 in stand still or low speed driving, the caller complains of too much road noise when I drive on freeways.

There is no echo, but it just picks up too much road noise because the bluetooth in the z3 uses archaic and old BT technology.