AVIC411.com

iPhone to Z3 contacts transfer

Was thinking about trying something, but wanted to know if anyone had an opinion on it first.

It all hinges on whether or not the iPhone's contact list is recorded on the sim card or somewhere else. If it is, i was thinking that i might be able to switch the sim card to a phone that's compatible with a BT contact transfer and have it moved that way before switching it back to the iphone.

I'm hoping that the contact list won't be specific to the phone source when it's originally downloaded, but at this point, i'm really just hopefull that the sim card itself will be compatible with another phone and will be able to pass the info to the Z3.

any thoughts?

Sounds good to me...

Unless their associated with the BT modem of your Phone... as in... the contacts will be there, but won't display for any other phone but the one that registered them....

I think the Moto RAZR or KRZR works with the Avic... if so, I may give this a shot... I also have a HTC 8525... but if I can recall, it didn't play nice with the Avic either...