AVIC411.com

Your not missing anything, MSN direct SUCKS for the most part...it doesnt really tell traffic delays just shows where theres construction...movie times are useless, i just look in the paper. Weather is ok, gas prices it doesnt really matter where you go, at the most youll save 15-20 cents per gallon, which for me is about 5 dollars per fillup

I was able to get it working. I don't know why I didn't think about resetting it.

Your not missing anything, MSN direct SUCKS for the most part...it doesnt really tell traffic delays just shows where theres construction...movie times are useless, i just look in the paper. Weather is ok, gas prices it doesnt really matter where you go, at the most youll save 15-20 cents per gallon, which for me is about 5 dollars per fillup

Actually, in my area, it does help me out alot. The traffic is usually spot on. I don't even care about the movie times, but the weather and gas prices help too due to my job requiring me to drive all around the state, so I always know where and much gas is.

I would much rather XM Navtraffic, but I only had the money for the F90, so I went with it.

I used up my trial time period, and uh I didnt even notice it expired!

It did confuse me though why my unit would just randomely recalculate and i guess it was due to heavy traffic notice.

If it was free or 20 dollars for a life time activation i would od it, but its way to expensive for somethin that is essentially, worthless.

they need to get the network mroe established and for free until they have a ton more customers and its more popular. to roll out something that new, tack it on hardware makers, and say ok now pay us more money on top of the hundreds already, its just silly.

Microsoft could afford to put it out there for free, i do wonder though if companies that implement thishad to pay microsfot or the other way around.