AVIC411.com

vss wire 98gmc 4x4 5.0

need help finding vss wire for 98 gmc 4x4 5.0 Is it PPL/WHT or DK GRN/WHT ? where to find ?

still trying to fit doubledin into 1.5 slot

What model truck ????? If it's the C/K Pickup I show it as VSS Wire Green/White Driver's Front Quarter Black 24 Pin Connector Position 3

The trucks computer is directly above the drivers front tire, under the hood. There should be a space behind the head light, where a 2nd battery would be if it were a diesel (or a storage box), and then the computer. The words black, grey, and white should be written right on the computer to help you find the right harness.

Find the "Black" harness, should be pin #3.

I meant to say, there is a green/white wire and a green wire at factory radio harness that i don't know what they are for. could vss already be at radio harness on my model ?

what does the illumination wire do on f900 ? Is it necessary to attach? I have a illumination wire and a dimmer wire on harness for 98 gmc k1500, what is the difference between the two?