AVIC411.com

TTS Options Dont Work ( Video of Problem)

Just edited my original post. Forgot to post the link to the video. :oops:

And the i was referring the the Flash Update 1.0 Came in like august i think.

go ahead and install 2.0, do yourself a favor and print the directions and take them to the car with you.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... C+F-Series

I'll go ahead and view the video to see if there is anything obvious that you may have done wrong.

EDIT: Ok I see in your video you said you installed 2.0.. so do you have 1.9 or 2.0?

I have Flash update 2 so im assuming the 2.0 right?

Also when i installed the flash update I had my laptop in my car with me and reading the instructions as im doing it. IS there a way i can put new TTS files in the folder? I believe i saw them when i was doing mods. just dont know why it doesnt work.

• 2 weeks later...
You seem to have an issue with your unit. But usually after you switch to TTS (Samantha), you need to turn the car off then back on for it to work.

I have gotten all to work again. Everything is working like the device i actually wanted to buy and was advertised. Right now i still have the branding mod, but still working on some more. But samatha now works, took her for a test drive last night. :wink::lol: