AVIC411.com

i bought this unit from a friend,worked finr when he had it.

had it installed in my truck and now it wont navigate,the gps doesnt seem to respond.

he had the bypass mod done.when i hd it installed the bypass was undone.

any ideas,when i go to the gps screen i get three blinking bars at the bottom,the antenna is installed on the roof of my f-150.

any help is appreciated.

Is English your first language?

You said you had it installed; did you take the unit back to the shop and tell them they fucked up?

Who undid the bypass? Surely not the shop that installed it because seriously, who would go out of their way to undo something they themselves have no business meddeling with?

Be more specific about the GPS not responding, your didn't yield much in the way of useful information to diagnose your problem with

ok i get no response at all.when i go to the map it is in LA and not responding at all.this is the third nav unit in my truck and never had a problem before.

i had it installed by circuit city and they were basically clueless.when it wasnt working they undid whatever was done(bypass).i could take it back but they really arent much help.

ok i get no response at all.when i go to the map it is in LA and not responding at all.this is the third nav unit in my truck and never had a problem before.

i had it installed by circuit city and they were basically clueless.when it wasnt working they undid whatever was done(bypass).i could take it back but they really arent much help.

are you able to set a route to anywhere? when you go to Navi Setup/GPS, does it show your correct location?

i bought this unit from a friend,worked finr when he had it.

had it installed in my truck and now it wont navigate,the gps doesnt seem to respond.

he had the bypass mod done.when i hd it installed the bypass was undone.

any ideas,when i go to the gps screen i get three blinking bars at the bottom,the antenna is installed on the roof of my f-150.

any help is appreciated.

Aren't the bars supposed to be blinking? On my 700BT's GPS page I have 3 blinking green bars....