AVIC411.com

No rear dvd after Z3 upgrade

i've got the exact same problem, when the rear screens are on mirror setting, everything but the DVD shows up on the rear screens, i went through all the settings and they were exactly the same as on my Z2 and the rear screens worked with DVD, now they don't on the Z3... tried resetting the unit, didnt do anything

Nope it has nothing to do with the bypass. The bypass just makes the unit see the parking break as being "on", even when it isn't, so your rear screens should work as well.

x2. Neither the bypass, nor the upgrade would cause that. Like Bur said, double check your settings since they were reset when you upgraded.

i looked through all the settings a million times and havent found anything related to the rear screens other than the button in the av selection menu which selects mirror or dvd for the rear screens... the screens worked fine on my z2, but as soon as i upgraded it to a z3, dvd's dont show up on the rear screens... and since im not the only one having this issue, i dont think its the hardware....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...