AVIC411.com

Backup camera caution message

Does the Z3 HAVE to show the unnecessary backup camera warnng "Caution image may be reversed" or can it be turned off? About to order an ND-BC2, but the caution messages looks like it would be irritating .... kinds like the dumb 'I Agree' to get into the map views. How about with the universal no-name cameras?

Thanks

I'm petty sure it has nothing to do with the camera.... It's built into the unit itself....

Same as nearly every other rear view camera setup...as well as the passenger side, side-view mirrors that mention the objects are closer than they appear BS....

put simple....It's a good way to cover your own ass from the lawsuit happy hippy left wingers that can't enjoy a good thing and fuck it up for the rest of us, because they are incompetant/retards

:D

Actually, at this point it is more a gadget, a gizmo than a safety device... something to impress passengers and turn on at car shows. :lol: But, hey, I might be convinced otherwise.

No way to turn if off, huh? I hoped maybe it picked up a mirror image signal from the camera.