AVIC411.com

Hey i have one little Question:

I have a HTC Touch HD and a Nokia N95 and would like to use the A2DP to stream Music from My Phone to the Headunit but i found now way to get it working.I know from Alpine Units that u have to enable sth in the Menu to get it working, but here u have no menu item for A2DP.

Ok, so i connected my n95 (compatible like listed on Pioneerr Homepage, also A2DP) and started playing music from the N95.Selected telephone on the Headunit and also other screens but no music.Music is also not played on the Phone and BT Stereo headset is displayed on the phone so it should work...But why doesn't it work? Anybody got it working to play music from the phone to the headunit? I mean i read about that the F900 have A2DP but i am not sure....

When u look at parrotoem.com and look at the Ck5000 (u can see this if u download the Pioneer bluetooth update and then see the file in the rar file) there is no A2DP listed, only with the CK5050 and CK5050+

CK5000 @ Parott OEM:

Common features :

Hands-free profile

Phone call management

Phonebook synchronization

Digital Signal processing : Echo cancellation, noise reduction

Software update by Bluetooth or UART

CK5000 New specific features :

Bluetooth 2.0+ EDR

and now the Parrot CK5050:

Common features :

Hands-free profile

Phone call management

Software update by bluetooth or UART

Audiostreaming (A2DP, AVRCP)

MP3 compatible & SBC decoder/encoder

Beamforming (dual microphones)

Parrot may support Stereo BT, but the AVIC F series do not. Try a headphone connection into AV2 if your phone has it.

Hey i have one little Question:

I have a HTC Touch HD and a Nokia N95 and would like to use the A2DP to stream Music from My Phone to the Headunit but i found now way to get it working.I know from Alpine Units that u have to enable sth in the Menu to get it working, but here u have no menu item for A2DP.

Ok, so i connected my n95 (compatible like listed on Pioneerr Homepage, also A2DP) and started playing music from the N95.Selected telephone on the Headunit and also other screens but no music.Music is also not played on the Phone and BT Stereo headset is displayed on the phone so it should work...But why doesn't it work? Anybody got it working to play music from the phone to the headunit? I mean i read about that the F900 have A2DP but i am not sure....

When u look at parrotoem.com and look at the Ck5000 (u can see this if u download the Pioneer bluetooth update and then see the file in the rar file) there is no A2DP listed, only with the CK5050 and CK5050+

CK5000 @ Parott OEM:

Common features :

Hands-free profile

Phone call management

Software update by Bluetooth or UART

CK5000 New specific features :

Bluetooth 2.0+ EDR

and now the Parrot CK5050:

Common features :

Hands-free profile