AVIC411.com

Off-road arrow

I have no clue on the in-dash units, but on the 500 BT I was able to change the setting from going into settings?navi settings> route and then switing the vehiclcle to pedestrial and changing keep position on road to off. With it on off I was then able to switch the vehicle back to car and navi unit showed the position of where I was. From what I've read on these foorums, the in dash units fdon't have a pedestrian mode, but I would try any of the other vehicles settings you have until you change keep position on road to off.

What I've noticed is the unit seems to be not sure of which direction it's in and the map had a tendecy to spin aroud a few cycles every so often. Also when driving down the street the arrow would show you driving on the shoulder quite a bit and at times on the wrong side of the road.

Since it was more responsive, my daughter liked to run with it in the house to see how fast she was able to get to go. She also would jump to see how much she could get teh altitude to change.