AVIC411.com

• 10 months later...
Does it matter if its a microsd card inside of an adapter to regular sd?

I'm wondering this too. Just bought a 1 TB hard drive from Newegg and it's coming with a free 4 GB microsd card (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6820134794). I already have a microsd -> SD card adapter, and I'm kinda curious as to whether or not it'll work. It would be awesome if it did :D

Does it matter if its a microsd card inside of an adapter to regular sd?

I'm wondering this too. Just bought a 1 TB hard drive from Newegg and it's coming with a free 4 GB microsd card (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6820134794). I already have a microsd -> SD card adapter, and I'm kinda curious as to whether or not it'll work. It would be awesome if it did :D

Yes it will work. In fact I steer clear of sd cards and get micro-sd cards and adapters nearly exclusively. The reason is I can move an micro to my phone, or a few small mp3 players I have, whatever. I can move the micro in my phone to the car stereo. I can move the micro (with sd adapter) from my sd-sloted camera to my phone ect. You can make an micro fit anything with an adapter, but you cant fit an sd card in to a micro slot. ..my handheld gps has a micro with an adapter.

I have a 3 or 4 adapter cards that are sd/usb combo adapters. They can be used as an sd card if plugged in one side, and usb if plugged in the other.. the micro fits into it. wish the were all that way. If I ever see em in bulk for cheap I'll buy a bunch.

bla bla bla