AVIC411.com

Why can't pushing left/right go through PRESETS?

I just finished installing an F90BT with Sirius tuner in my wife's car. Thank you to everyone here for posting great info on the bypass and special thanks to Maverickster for all of his great hacks - I loaded his data.zip and I love it.

Other than general slowness, my biggest complaint is that moving the knob left/right cycles through frequencies (on FM) or channels (on Sirius) rather than the smarter choice of going through presets. It's ridiculous that I have to look down and use the touch screen to go through presets. Why not make up/down go through frequencies (they do nothing in FM/Sirius modes) and left/right through presets. Ridiculous.

Any hacks to change this? Probably not :(.

This is well known limitation, there should be a preset mode, along with the category and all mode. But there isn't, the biggest documented compalint of this is also in the pac steering wheel/wired remote.

Owell, perhaps this will be fixed maybe not. But I have no doubt they know about it, and its very well documented.