AVIC411.com

AVIC F Series Knob Replacements

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but that is a sweet car, I have a 2008 Wrx STI Subaru and love it, sold my new vette to get the STI it is a blast in the TN/NC mountains (Deals Gap) and my wife and son can then enjoy the tight twisty with him. Hennessy is my last name.

Cool. I just noticed your name when I shipped your knob. Cool car!

Got my knurled stainless knob put it on and give it a go and all I can say is this sucks! OK, so let me explain…. Before I knew about the replacement knob that Tom makes, I bought a Sony wired remote because the original knob on the F90BT was tiny and difficult to use especially with gloves. Now with Tom’s replacement knob installed its awesome, easy to grip and manipulate even with gloves on! Everything works great! Now the sucky part is I have this Sony remote that I bought that is sitting on the counter taunting me… Not sure if I’ll every use/install the remote now that I have my new knob!!!!

Just to clarify, the new knob is SWEET, and ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Thanks Tom! :D

Just wish I’d never bought the remote… :cry:

And don't even bother thinking about buying the knob. JUST BUY IT! IT"S WORTH IT!!!!!

Payment sent for the Knurled Black knob...

Man, Thomas... this is like shootin' Fish in a barrel for you...

You should have priced em at like $50 bucks each so you could quit your day job... :lol:

I am probably one of many guys here who ordered our knob from you before we ever even got our Avics! To tell you the truth, your KNOB was instrumental in my decision to go with the F series.... I hate the factory knob because it's Tiny and I am not (nor are my hamfists) so I need some Beef to grab onto when I'm crankin up the tuneage...

Anyway, shoot me one of them thar black'ns with the Knurlin' on it, please.

Payment sent for the Knurled Black knob...

Man, Thomas... this is like shootin' Fish in a barrel for you...

You should have priced em at like $50 bucks each so you could quit your day job... :lol:

I am probably one of many guys here who ordered our knob from you before we ever even got our Avics! To tell you the truth, your KNOB was instrumental in my decision to go with the F series.... I hate the factory knob because it's Tiny and I am not (nor are my hamfists) so I need some Beef to grab onto when I'm crankin up the tuneage...

Anyway, shoot me one of them thar black'ns with the Knurlin' on it, please.

Thanks Beefy. I started out just trying to help out now I can't make them fast enough.

Got my knurled stainless knob put it on and give it a go and all I can say is this sucks! OK, so let me explain…. Before I knew about the replacement knob that Tom makes, I bought a Sony wired remote because the original knob on the F90BT was tiny and difficult to use especially with gloves. Now with Tom’s replacement knob installed its awesome, easy to grip and manipulate even with gloves on! Everything works great! Now the sucky part is I have this Sony remote that I bought that is sitting on the counter taunting me… Not sure if I’ll every use/install the remote now that I have my new knob!!!!

Just to clarify, the new knob is SWEET, and ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Thanks Tom! :D

Just wish I’d never bought the remote… :cry:

And don't even bother thinking about buying the knob. JUST BUY IT! IT"S WORTH IT!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words Maxdout. Now you have a big knob. Wear it proudly!!! :D