AVIC411.com

AVIC F Series Knob Replacements

You know what... I hadn't really even thought about Fed-Ex ground. I have an account there too. We use them all the time. I think I'll check into that one.

Most people don't even realize but I have a legit business that I have had for 30 years. www.deltamillwork.com My pic is even on there.

I have really about had it with the USPS. :evil:

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what... I hadn't really even thought about Fed-Ex ground. I have an account there too. We use them all the time. I think I'll check into that one.

Most people don't even realize but I have a legit business that I have had for 30 years. www.deltamillwork.com My pic is even on there.

I have really about had it with the USPS. :evil:

LOL, I didn't mean that you didn't have a "legit" business or anything like that... I just meant that alot of guys who don't ship alot don't even think about the Fedex option because they just assume that it's too expensive..

You're obviously a pro at what you do, so I had a pretty good idea that you were a "professional" machinist from looking at your work. I kind of assumed it was a side gig though...and that you did it for someone else as your day job.

Try fedex... you'll be glad you did.

OH, and get you an American Express card and set it up as your payment method for fedex and save an additional 10% right of the top! That's what I do!

Peace,

Beef.

I ordered my Black Knurled sometime last week and was in no rush to get mine, figuring Thomas was pretty busy and what not. This strategy only made the excitement double when I got home yesterday and saw that it had arrived. I opened it up and marveled at its beauty. I then promptly ran back out to my car to install it. It went on like cutting hot butter, just perfect, absolutely perfect fit. I love the Knob now.

As a side note, those are great instructions Thomas, thanks for including them (Although it was wicked easy to install, but its a nice peace of mind making sure I am doing it right).

I highly recommend one.

Thomas,

I thought I had posted this last week but I can't seem to find my post.

I wanted to thank you for your work on these knobs. I installed mine and then forgot about it until a couple of days later. I was driving to work and reached over to turn up the volume and was amazed at the difference. I am completely satisfied and think that frankly Pioneer should have made the knob like this to begin with.

Thank you once again,

Jody