AVIC411.com

HD Radio..please help guys

hey i just bought the 900bt and i love it but i just had some quick questions if u guys would be nice enough to help me please...i wanted to get sirius radio and i wanted to know if i do get it do i need that little radio receiver thing the one that plugs and play or do i just use it(change radio stations) through the 900bt's interface?? also for the sirius which receiver is the best one to get?i was looking at the sportster 5 what do u think? i was also looking into the HD tuner because its free and i wouldnt have to buy anything besides the tuner...what do u guys think about each one?? (i know sirius is better i just want an opinion on each one) thanks in advance!!!

hey i just bought the 900bt and i love it but i just had some quick questions if u guys would be nice enough to help me please...i wanted to get sirius radio and i wanted to know if i do get it do i need that little radio receiver thing the one that plugs and play or do i just use it(change radio stations) through the 900bt's interface?? also for the sirius which receiver is the best one to get?i was looking at the sportster 5 what do u think? i was also looking into the HD tuner because its free and i wouldnt have to buy anything besides the tuner...what do u guys think about each one?? (i know sirius is better i just want an opinion on each one) thanks in advance!!!

there is a brand new sirius module on ebay for sale right now for a good price.