AVIC411.com

INVALID DISK on my N3 from my copy of CNDV-80MT

Yelp ! You need another copy. Sometimes they work sometimes they don't. It took 3 copies before I found one that would work. Sometimes they'll work in one unit and not another.Try another media.Are you sure what you downloaded is good?

I got it off of pirate bay and that person got it off of here thats how i found this site on pirate bays forum i read the comments b4 i downloaded and a lot of people seemed to be having to success so i assume the dl is good, also alot of people are saying they had success with the memorex dual layers I want to know if ne one has done it successfully with there N3

I had success with the download site spediegunz mentioned. Grabed ‘Pioneer Navigation West CNDV 80MT’ that gave me

CNDV_80MT_West viperbo21r.rar Extracted it and burned the file with 'gBurner'. Used the slowest speed & verified, used generic DL+DVD and it worked fine (an earlier attempt didn't). This was in a AVIC-N2.

• 1 month later...