AVIC411.com

RCA's to RCA Harnes

Yoyo...so this is what i have. Just picked up my 900bt from the local audio place i went to...they said they could match Crutchfield's price plus give me a Pioneer rear camera for 50 more bucks...bonus

ANYWAY....

Ive got a diffrent kind of wire harnes this time (there were 2 types in the books, the one i have now with the exhisting HU, and the new set they gave me).

This set, i do belive hooks up to the wires that feed to my stock amp (upgraded RF system in my Nissan Frontier) But they also have RCA outputs, which i only assume go into the RCA's of the HU (900bt)....so my question being, which RCA's go into which RCA's...ill explaine with the pic.

photo.jpg

The Purple RCA is RR + and -

The Teal RCA is LR + and -

The Black RCA is RF + and -

The White RCA is LF + and -

So now...I see the RCA's from the HU's harness, but its just Red and white...This is a dumb question and as i type this i can picture looking at my amp and seeing a left and right imput, I just never look at that and go by color, so which is Left and Right? Red or White?

Thanks

The backup camera that Crutchfield is giving away is garbage, I couldnt find one good review on it, and the Pioneer one should be much better I would imagine. So its all good.

The outputs coming off the F are labeled so match up front left/right and rear left/right

a backup camera for $50 isnt a deal either and you don't pay tax with crutchfield so crutchfield still has a better deal

the RCA's were only labled Front and Rear, its the red and white that are the left and right channels.

and i got this camera from the local place

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130NDBC2/P ... html?tp=83

and they didnt charge me tax for the AVIC and other random crap. the adjusted the price so it all ended up coming out to 779. and i dont mind helping out the little guy and spengin a little more.

The backup camera that Crutchfield is giving away is garbage, I couldnt find one good review on it, and the Pioneer one should be much better I would imagine. So its all good.

The outputs coming off the F are labeled so match up front left/right and rear left/right

a backup camera for $50 isnt a deal either and you don't pay tax with crutchfield so crutchfield still has a better deal

the RCA's were only labled Front and Rear, its the red and white that are the left and right channels.

and i got this camera from the local place

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130NDBC2/P ... html?tp=83

and they didnt charge me tax for the AVIC and other random crap. the adjusted the price so it all ended up coming out to 779. and i dont mind helping out the little guy and spengin a little more.

red = right

white = left

sorry, didnt think to tell you that before ;)