AVIC411.com

pioneer sent my unit f90bt back!

my unit still keeps rebooting after i sent it in. I called pioneer and they said that because i had the 2.0 update they thought that it should have worked. these bastards never checked so i have to send it back again but instead of paying for shipping they sent ups to my house for the pickup so i dont have to pay.this s--t better be right this time.

Dude Im In the same boat as you are....

I sent mine to pioneer because my unit continualy reeboots as soonas i go over 10mph. I just got mine back today from pioneer and ghess what.... They didnt fixt it, im so ticked off. The paperwork says "RESET UNIT"

I even told them I reset the unit to try and fix the problem. Man are they morons.............

So basically if we are having the reboot problem it isn't worth sending to Pioneer?

not necessarily; this post is just two people, I highly doubt that Pioneer doesn't solve any of the rebooting problems. Make sure you are as detailed as possible when you call them.

• 2 weeks later...