AVIC411.com

Firmware 2.0 with Software Bypass

I am running firmware 2.0 on an F90BT with the software bypass and no problems. (just did it last night)

I have not yet grounded my e-brake wire, but it works fine if I pull the e-brake up a little.

Same here: 2.0 on F90BT with software bypass (although I did set the value at 256.0, since it's been shown to reflect kph not mph). No problems at all.

yeh i bought my f90 that had 2.0 firmware pre-installed. i modded it and changed the value to 128.0 and everything worked fine for the most part. but for some reason i sometimes get the bad grounding error msg, but after hitting ok i can still access everything while driving.

and ifthe value does reflect kph and not mph that could be my issue cuz 128 kph is about 80 mph i believe, b/c i got the error msg while driving on the freeway so i might have exceeded that value (according to a quick google search) so im going to try changing it to 256.0 and see if that helps or maybe i just have a bad/loose ground.

yeh i bought my f90 that had 2.0 firmware pre-installed. i modded it and changed the value to 128.0 and everything worked fine for the most part. but for some reason i sometimes get the bad grounding error msg, but after hitting ok i can still access everything while driving.

and ifthe value does reflect kph and not mph that could be my issue cuz 128 kph is about 80 mph i believe, b/c i got the error msg while driving on the freeway so i might have exceeded that value (according to a quick google search) so im going to try changing it to 256.0 and see if that helps or maybe i just have a bad/loose ground.

Yep, 128 kph = 79.5 mph and 256 kph = 159.1 mph (If you're going this fast, you probably don't have time to watch vids anyway :D )