AVIC411.com

eBay Scam with question.

"Its only one wire"

If you're really ready to dig in for a fight, go ahead and package everything back up and send it back. Otherwise, you can steal something like the antenna control wire or something you don't plan on using and put it in the VSS slot. Be sure that if you do move the wire that its seated firmly.

eBay Scam with question.

Scam is a mighty big word, how is this a "scam"?

It sounds more like a mistake, and it's only one wire, and it's an optional one at that, the F700BT doesn't even have it as an option.

My vote? live with it and stop getting so uppity, if this is a scam, next you'll want to sue Pioneer for other things..

eBay Scam with question.

It sounds more like a mistake, and it's only one wire, and it's an optional one at that, the F700BT doesn't even have it as an option.

My vote? live with it and stop getting so uppity, if this is a scam, next you'll want to sue Pioneer for other things..

easy there diane! :shock:

eBay Scam with question.

i never said i was trying to sue pioneer. and by the way..after the sale and shipment of my radio, i went to go leave positive feedback and the transaction was deleted.