AVIC411.com

Larger Clock for AVIC 700bt

I replaced my Shaker 500 with the AVIC 700, created some cool Screaming Yellow Mustang Backgrounds based on some in the forums but I lost my clock from the Shaker 500 and can barely see the clock in the top left corner of the screen. Does anyone have a custom UI that has a bigger clock or tell me how I would go about customizing the clock?

Thanks to everyone who makes the F Series experience so much fun.

I was looking for a larger Time display on the Audio Sources Screens. Do you know if the above listed mods for the Nav system will work with the Audio screens for XM and Ipod? I will download the data file for the Nav screen UI changes and see if I can figure it out for the Audio Screens. If anyone has done this or it is already posted in another thread please point it out to me. I searched the forums but haven't found it.

Thanks for the info on the Nav mods.

• 1 month later...

You can not change the size of the AV clock. In the AV, the numbers are all .bmp images and are in the common subfolder of the Image.res. You can change their color in photoshop or paint but the size is the same. I've tampered with them.

I will bump this as as I am very interested in adding a clock to all the screens in addition to the nav screen.

Has anyone done this yet?

Sorry if I misread, but you do realize there are clocks on the UI's?

Sorry if I misread, but you do realize there are clocks on the UI's?

Actually no I didn't until my post earlier, thanks for the help.

Now I just need to figure out how to set the clock in the A/V side, the reason I didn't know it was a clock is it's 3 hours off. I always thought it had something to do with the folder/file number on my source.

You can not change the size of the AV clock. In the AV, the numbers are all .bmp images and are in the common subfolder of the Image.res. You can change their color in photoshop or paint but the size is the same. I've tampered with them.

There has to be a config someplace to specify image size. Resizing them, obviously, won't work.