AVIC411.com

Install recommendations in the Seattle area?

Hi everyone!

I'm about to order an F900BT for my 2009 Honda CR-V, and I've got to say the unit looks really exciting. There are obviously some issues here and there that people point out, but overall it's looking good with the v2.0 software.

I'm trying to figure out if I should install it myself or get someone else to do it.

Can you guys recommend someone in the Seattle area for installs?

Thanks!

im sure any place will be able to do it, its not too hard to do and any Car Audio place will have nav HU's for sale and be used to doing them, if anything i would suggest going with one who is a Pioneer retailer, they would be used to the HU.

I say just open up a phone book and get a quote from everyone. or just go somewhere that is really well known like Car Toys (i think thats the name up there)

if you're not comfortable installing it yourself, i would recommend taking it to car toys or some other reputable shop in the area. car toys is a bit expensive, but they do guarantee their work for life. there are a few smaller mom and pop shops in the area that do good work as well.