AVIC411.com

O7 Hummer...D3/XM/Bluetooth. The unit has the black yellow just grounded directly from the head, not plugged into the module.?? Everything worked ok until I put the BTB200 in. It recognized phone once but will not again. Parking brake wire is not present at plug either(down behind unit?) Real HACK job. Most suggestions here are that without a correct bypass it is it or miss.

The instruction to move bk/yel up to the open hole doesn't work because it's not there. What does that empty hole actually connect to on the Delphi plug side?? AND is it absolutely necessary?

BT lights up and allows me to try a connection/search etc. It just will not pair.

XM/Radio/Nav work fine still, just want the BT to work. :)

Thanks

Yeah me too...the unit was dealer installed soooooooo $$ were spent. I also own a 42' Monaco MH that has issues all the time. Spending more $$$$ doesn't assure that you are going to get stuff done correctly. As a former test pilot, I check my stuff and do my own stuff. Po'd that I have to take apart an almost new Hummer to find crap work??? You bet!!! Surprised?? not really, but I will keep at it untill this little machine works 100%. Hope there are some "helpful" answers to my request. RTFM doesn't clearly answer the reset question, and I don't want to end up with a brick!!!