AVIC411.com

Sirius display of artist AND song title?

• 3 weeks later...

i am not skilled enough to do it, but i did think of a way it might be able to be done. my understanding is that the tuner only sends the one line of info to the avic, but maybe, just maybe, the hu can be programmed to automatically send the signal to the tuner that changes the display info periodically, and when it gets that info, instead of overwriting the curent display, it writes on a second line. this might be a bit complicated, as there is also station name, channel number, etc, and also the song and artist name might take a minute to be refreshed after a new song begins.

just a thought, and if someone knows if this might be possible, or why it wouldn't be, any input is welcome.

• 2 months later...

I kept looking for a way to do this i figured there had to be a way right? The old unit that sirius gave to me for free did more then this head unit (f-90) but as i see now im not crazy. Also they put the buttons to change channels and pre sets on the detail screen all the way on the right of the screen why would you do this? is pioneer made in london or something? I know it dosent seem like it would make a diffrance left or right but in my truck those touch screen keys on the right are just far enough away to make it a hassal / danger to change for me.

I asked the guy who did the GUGA theme and he wouldn't know if he could do this because he doesn't have sirius in brazil. Anyway this is the file in the unit that i found regarding sirius display. Is there anyway to adjust this? I have no idea about coding. I am trying to find the files but need to rely on the coders to do it. thanks

Anyway this is the file in the unit that i found regarding sirius display. Is there anyway to adjust this? I have no idea about coding. I am trying to find the files but need to rely on the coders to do it. thanks

thanks Gnasr for trying to get this going. I cant code but maybe if a few off us chip in together and buy a coder a subscription we can bribe one. Just a Idea