AVIC411.com

Yellow dot 2.0?

Just got and installed my F90BT, on the box it had a yellow dot 2.0 sticker. I thought all of them had a blue dot 2.0 sticker.... Ya think it's a diffent version of the 2.0?

btw the bypass worked great, could not have done it without this forum!!!!

Blue 2.0 dot is by the SN sticker, it has no words on it..

You're describing the HUGE "TWO POINT OH" yellow label on the box, that's not the "blue dot" pretty sure that got put there eventually by marketing.

Have just bought an EU spec F900BT, it has an Orange Dot by the serial number. Not had chance to install it yet to check what firmware it has.

No big 2.0 sticker on the outside as i have seen on the US units.

Would this be the latest firmware for a EU spec unit?

If you have 3, that would mean your unit ( or at least the box) went through 3 update cycles before being sold.

Blue was the first update major update, then orange is 2.0. Not sure what yellow is, I am assuming if its EU its the latest 2.010 update, which fixed some issues with bluetooth post 1.9 eu.

There is nothing past 2.0 yet for usa units. Perhaps there is a beefier update for us? I would like to get the bluetooth sensitivity update as well, sure would be nice.

I can't figure out why eu units get updates more frequently but they are much lighter, only fixing 1 maybe 2 things and nothing comes out for north american mdoels.

Makes me wonder if two different engineering teams work on each one or something.