AVIC411.com

Phone call dialog box?

I've searched for this a ton, so if I missed it, I apologize. On my F90BT, when I make or receive a call, the phone dialog box pops up (on the map screen) with the hangup and volume buttons. Is there any way to make this go away? Because I have tried every button on the unit and its locked here. On my old D3, when a call was made it would jump to the Bluetooth source page, and then you could go back to the map and do whatever you want to do. However thats not the case in the F90BT (at least mine), so if I were on a longer phone call and wanted/needed to change destinations, or zoom level, or some other thing on the map, I cant.

If it matters, my unit is bypassed with the software method and park brake grounded. If do the older hardwire bypass makes things different I can easily switch back to that, just will have to fab up a new wire for my mute wire (used with onstar interface).

• 4 weeks later...

Kirby,

i verified this with Pioneer for the F900BT (euro model) and got the responce that this a male kind of unit. eg.

"only capable to do one thing at a time" :roll:

there is nothing Pioneer will undertake to get this one fixed in my opinion.

i do sometimes have glitches where the phone popup disapears and the call continous.... then i can navigte away.... (usualy not the case)

xxHunter