AVIC411.com

Installing a Z2 in 2008 Sienna LE

Although it's not the same vehicle...

I just finished an install in my LE Tundra using this write up...

http://www.toyotatundraforum.com/audio- ... -lots.html

Given that you have a LE... You probably have the same JBL 6 disc factory HU that I had... In which I would recommend the PAC TATO to make it pure plug and play... The VSS is easy to find, as per that write up... And I believe there is also a reverse signal wire behind the HU, although I was uncertain, and decided to tap into it in the driver's side a-pillar...

The TATO also allows you to plug a PAC Swi-PS or Swi-X directly into the TATO to retain your steering wheel controls... again...plug and play...

You should be able to use the CD changer and hook it up to the Z.

You don't specifically "need" a wiring harness, but it'll make the job 10x easier, and plus, you won't have to cut the factory radio's wire harness.. If you don't have the JBL, then all you need is the cheapo type harness that you can get from pretty much anywhere... I know that WalMart carries the Scouche brand, and is often stocked... Although I would pick one up from a local sound shop just in case...

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_120701761/ ... rness.html

HU=Head Unit=radio

I don't know why I thought the LE's came with the JBL systems... :?

any 1 know where i can buy a wire harness for the 2008 Toyota Sienna LE

Local audio shop... or like mentioned above... Wally-World(Wal-mart)...Fry's...Circuit City... Best Buy... Tweeter... etc...

Or just call and order from Crutchfield.....

Non JBL is easy to come by and cheap...WalMart....

But like I said... this system is not the easiest to install.... it'll require pretty much tearing the entire dash(amongst other areas) apart in your vehicle.... there is alot to break if you don't know what to exspect... So I just caution, that if you're not entirely sure of what you're getting yourself into... then I would go with a "pro" installer, or an installer with some sort of insurance for when they break stuff...(ie Circuit City/BB)

Not to discredit you at all.. but if you're asking where to get the simplest of harnesses, then I have to say that you may find yourself in alot of headache... Just from my own exsperience....

I'm not an installer... but there is alot to this system to get it to function properly....

I just want to make sure that I don't sound like a dick...

These systems have progressed over the years... and although aftermarket now provides easier solutions... this HU has alot of guts...

If you haven't ever install a HU, this will probably test your nerves a bit... Especially if you have extra stuff like BT...IPOD...Backup camera... and want GPS...

What are you up against? GPS? Ipod? BT? reverse camera?

Feel free to PM me if you need help....and I'll try to help where I can(not a pro)... just be prepared to take pictures... Pictures mean everything...