AVIC411.com

Anyone in Rochester NY who has installed one of these?

Hey, just curious if theres anyone in or around Rochester NY who has installed an F series... I have a g35, so if you have a Nissan/Infiniti that would be even better!

Just out of curiousity, getting the unit on Friday, planning on installing it on Sunday when i get back, as I'm going away for the weekend.

Thanks

Pete

Hey there Pete! Let me know when you get the dash piece today!

(I sold Pete the double din fascia for his G from another site)

CatchMe is one of the more stellar dudes on the site, so if at all possible, I would attempt to have him help you out. Let us know how it all goes, and make sure you do a ton of research on this site in regards to the F-series.

So many problems are solved, tips shared, hacks done, etc. that I really think it is the best headunit out there right now. Good luck, and stay warm during that install!

Cheers,

Kev

I am in Rochester (Penfield). I am by no means a pro installer, but have put aftermarket systems in most of my cars, including a D3 and F90BT. You might be surprised how easy installation has gotten with dash kits and harnesses. You may want to search for installation tips for your car (with any head unit), as many people post information regarding dash disassembly, mic and gps antenna placement, etc. At least be sure you know how to take your dash apart with marring (breaking?) anything. PM me if you would like.

Jim