AVIC411.com

Does the F90BT display traffic flow information? If so how?

I've done quite a bit of searching but either I'm missing the obvious answer or its not that easy to find.

I'm trying to figure out if/how the F90 displays traffic flow information. All the promo stuff I've seen only shows incident reports and slowdown reports in text.

I live in the SF bay area so heavy traffic is regular but often not predictable. The best part of the OEM nav system I have now is that it displays traffic flow speed as colored lines alongside the freeway. This information is always up if you have it turned on, you don't need to plan a route to see it.

This is more or less what it looks like (different nav system but similar traffic flow display):

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G ... icAnim.gif

Does the F90BT do something similar? If so can someone post some pictures of what it looks like?

Thanks!

Thanks for the responses.

It doesnt have to be colored lines on the map, just some way of seeing traffic flow info w/out having to plan a route or scroll through the local traffic updates.

From your responses it sounds like there is something there that shows you flow info on the fly.