AVIC411.com

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

screen shots

Looks good so far. Try to replace the dock with a Leopard Dock and possibly glowing blue dots under the apps (like in leopard) Maybe A Leopard Aurora wallpaper in the background.

That would complete the theme IMO. Something similar to the image I quickly put together in photoshop without the black surrounding the icons. I don't have the skills to remove the black background in photoshop.

ws_Leopard_aurora_1440x900.png

I have not tried this but from looking at some other image file you might have to put the background on foreground images instead of making their background transparent, if that makes sense. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding the problem.

Like this:

post-26551-12872756909602_thumb.jpg

I have not tried this but from looking at some other image file you might have to put the background on foreground images instead of making their background transparent, if that makes sense. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding the problem.

Like this:

If possible it would be easier to make the foreground transparent. It'd be a pain to try and match up the 2 pictures, no?

Also I've tried making the foreground transparent, but on the avic it only comes out white, what settings do you have to save the .bmps as to keep the transparency?

Hey guys,

I'm not exactly what anyone would call an "artist" by nature. I'm a designer, alignment, using illustrator to create icon frames, and photoshop to come up with the final output.

Unfortunately my version of photoshops at 5.0 which is missing alot of the transparency masking stuff which is used for many icons. I did download the 30 day Photoshop cs4 trial and would be willing to help make any icons you guys may need for the theme. I've already done a few for my own wall paper and have a template all set up so all that needs to be done is to change the background color & insert a new icon.

Here are some pics of the stuff I've done:

whitemr2avic.jpg

and

blackmr2.jpg[/img]

well fellas... this is a huge undertaking and i'm thinking it might not even be possible because of the limitation i've run into making this a COMPLETE theme

I love the look of my ipod touch and have started to change things based on that... I found a design scheme for everything iphone related and I've been working from that... I'll send screens soon

I hope this psd helps people that are like me

http://teehanlax.com/downloads/iPhone_GUI.psd.zip

Ok Guys. I took the Icons that the poster made and did a great with however it was bothering me that there was no floor on the main images. I am on Mac and have tried 100 ways to save these files in the 7zip file and rename it to image.res with no success. Can anyone take these and zip them for me and everyone else.

I've been trying to upload my revisions I've made along the way but when I upload ANYTHING it gives me a tried to upload empty file error, so as soon I find a place to upload, we be good...

Dude that looks insane and Im dying to put this on my nave please let me know if there is anything I can help you with. I know a bt of photoshop but thats pretty much it. I just got my nave and I have been reading but I cant really tell how to get those mac icons on my nav yet.