AVIC411.com

I have purchased the F90BT; I have done the hardwire bypass, evrything works fine, GPS get good signal, i have the antenna located on top of my front dash(direct access to the sky). No my issue is and i dont know if this has been covered (ive tried searching) but lets say im on the highway, adn i put in a route (address location) as soon as i say go, the route dissappears and my screen says, "Cannot locate Start point, Route is isolated" and it only happens on the highway. Any one have any ideads or possibly the same problem?

I have purchased the F90BT; I have done the hardwire bypass, evrything works fine, GPS get good signal, i have the antenna located on top of my front dash(direct access to the sky). No my issue is and i dont know if this has been covered (ive tried searching) but lets say im on the highway, adn i put in a route (address location) as soon as i say go, the route dissappears and my screen says, "Cannot locate Start point, Route is isolated" and it only happens on the highway. Any one have any ideads or possibly the same problem?

Did you delete any map files? Where are you located? This looks like a map problem...

Did you delete any map files? Where are you located? This looks like a map problem...

No i didnt delete any maps, im starting to think that it only does it in the HOV lanes, im just not sure

I've experienced the same thing in the HOV lanes on I95 going into Washington D.C. The GPS suddenly thinks that there is no way on or off the HOV (even though it eventually merges back onto I395) and decides to forget the entire route and pop up the "isolated route" message. It's pretty annoying.