AVIC411.com

Any possible way to delete tracks

Sorry for the rediculously ignorant question... But I've searched, RTFM...actually even had the girlfriend RTFM(in case I missed something) and have come up with nada...

I put this stupid movie soundtrack in my Z as I liked a couple of songs... but everything else ended up sucking... The REAL problem about it, is that it's from mixed artist, and the Z organizes them all seperate instead of keeping them organized under that CD... I leave my library music on random, and for whatever reason the Avic get's stuck on stupid and plays nothing but songs from that retarded CD...

Is creating a playlist and adding everything BUT that CD, the only work-a-round so that I don't have to skip songs 20 times before I get to something worth listening to? I swear it seems like I've seen a "delete this track" button... But I cannot, for the life of me, find it....

Thanks...

Thanks a butt ton.... I knew I'd seen it somewhere... Go figure, as I hardly ever have it sorted by anything other than Artist...

It' definetly not fun to do when you have a bunch of titles you want gone... but it get's the job done...

I'll have to be a little more careful as to what I stick in my Avic.... and just manually copy them to the HDD, instead of letting it automatically rip them to the HDD...