AVIC411.com

F90BT with NO AUDIO HD2500 Bose

Hey guys,

I installed my new F90BT in my 04 HD2500 with Bose and have NO SOUND. When I put it on FM radio nothing. There is nothing coming out of the speakers at all. Dead. I used the Bose adapter and have the St. Wheel adapter but have not hooked it up yet. I followed the instructions off a install post on here of a Z1 which everyone says is the same but I have NO SOUND. My mapping and everything else seems to be working great. Can someone tell me where to start trying to run down this problem? I'm so frustrated right now but don't know where to begin.

Thanks so much.

I have the F700BT and installed in my Envoy and sound only comes out the front. Do you think this is the same issue? It's weird because my aftermarket stereo hareness had the rca plugs which I plugged into the ones that came with the stereo and the sound would only come out the front speakers. Then someone told me to get the adaptors that you hook up the speaker wires to this new piece and then plug in the RCA's to this adaptor...Basically how do I fix this issue? The sound is only coming out the front and as you turn up the volume, it goes in and out...HELP!!! Thanks!!

I have the F700BT and installed in my Envoy and sound only comes out the front. Do you think this is the same issue? It's weird because my aftermarket stereo hareness had the rca plugs which I plugged into the ones that came with the stereo and the sound would only come out the front speakers. Then someone told me to get the adaptors that you hook up the speaker wires to this new piece and then plug in the RCA's to this adaptor...Basically how do I fix this issue? The sound is only coming out the front and as you turn up the volume, it goes in and out...HELP!!! Thanks!!