AVIC411.com

Fixed Speed Camera Limits Change - Help!

I have a strange problem that I hope someone can help me with. I encounter several speed cameras on my way to work, one being a 30mph camera which showed as 40mph on my F900bt. Fine I thought, the data is outdated but yesterday it showed correctly as 30mph and today went back to 40mph. I've had several similar situations, one being a 40mph showing as 60mph but on my return it showed correctly.

Is this a known problem? is there any advice to correct this?

Cheers

Hi BorisM,

Yes I am, I thought the same and checked the same camera in both directions. Sometimes it shows 30mph and other times 40mph.

I get free camera updates from here:

http://www.speedcamupdate.com/pioneer

Is there some way to check the camera location in a file on the F900BT?

Hmmm... are they giving you a file as .TXT or .SPDB? Txt will just have a list of camera coordinates,and .SPUD or .SPDB is iGO's internal format but I think there are tools that can read it.

You could also zoom in at the point on map where the camera is, click on the cam, then Point Information button and try editing the camera. It could be possible, I suppose, there to be 2 cameras, one looking in one direction with some speed limit and another looking in a different direction with a different limit...